Latest News: We have moved...click here for our changed contact details
- Distributed PoE I/O all the I/O you want....none of the hassles Sealevel's eI/O-110PoE allows you to control and monitor four optically isolated inputs and four Reed relay outputs via any 10/100BaseT Ethernet connection. Inputs can range from 5-30VDC and provide 3500VDC (2500VAC RMS) isolation to ground, while the Reed relays provide long life switch closures well suited to low current devices.
- CM-A510 Computer-On-Module - low risk high power embedded computing Compulab's The CM-A510 is a small Computer-on-Module board designed to serve as a building block in embedded applications. The CM-A510 is based on a high-performance, low-power Marvell Armada 510 system-on-chip with an ARM v6/v7-compliant super-scalar processor core, hardware graphics processing unit, video decoding acceleration hardware and a broad range of peripherals.
- MIL-STD-1553 with a USB Interface...simple as.... The BU-67102U/3U USB device from DDC provides a portable off-the-shelf interface to 1 or 2 dual-redundant MIL-STD-1553 channels, 4 ARINC 429 Receive channels, 2 ARINC 429 Transmit channels, 8 user-programmable digital discrete I/O's, IRIG-B time code input, and 1 Pulse-per-Second (PPS) Output. The device is available as 1553 only, 429 only, or fully populated with 1553/429 Multi-IO.
- Cell Hound - where are all those pesky cell phones ? Cell Hound® detects and locates all active cell phones located within or near a facility. The system utilizes an array of sensors that listen for cell phone activity. When a cellular call is detected, information about the call is transmitted via a standard Ethernet LAN to the central server. The data is processed in real-time by the software, which then displays the location of the cell phone onto a computer monitor.
- Rugged Embedded Core 2 Duo - conductively cooled CPU's RTD Embedded Technologies offers a wide selection of rugged, high-reliability PCIe/104, PCI/104-Express, PCI-104, PC/104-Plus, and PC/104 Single Board Computers (SBCs). These rugged modules are optimized for mission-critical, harsh environments where failure is not an option. With an impressive selection of CPUs that are based on chipsets from Intel and AMD, RTD has a full range of I/O as well.
- Synchro to USB - simple, easy and portable DDC's USB device provides new levels of performance and flexibility for interfacing laptops to Synchro/Resolver systems designed for modern, high performance industrial and military position feedback, and control and test systems. Each Synchro to USB also comes with a 2VA reference oscillator making it ideal for test applications.
- R9 - Embedded RISC Computing and distributed I/O at its best The R9 from Sealevel is an application-ready platform for your next product design. The R9 delivers RISC computing power using the latest CE 6.0 embedded software environment. The unmatched I/O features of the R9 extend the board’s possible uses beyond traditional RISC applications. Standard I/O includes Ethernet, serial, USB, CAN Bus, digital and analog interface.
fit-pc2 and fit-pc2i are very small, low cost, Intel Atom based computers that come in a number of standard flavours that include Linux and Windows OS or no operating system and no disk. The fit-pc2 has wireless and Ethernet and the fit-pc2i has wireless and two Ethernets plus we can configure them to your requirements.
The fit-PC3 is a very powerful AMD Processor that runs as cool as a cucumber, it comes with 4G Ram standard and has a number of different options. For medium to large scale requirements we can replace the front face with a custom face module that utilises the on board expansion slots
The Intense PC is the very small and powerful rugged desktop that provides up to an i7 CPU, you won't find a smaller PC with the i7 power.
Rugged Computing Systems. PC/104 plus (and other form factors including computer on modules), CPU and peripheral I/O cards for industrial and extended temperature operation.
Sealevel Products include Async and Sync serial interfaces for PCI, cPCI, PCIe, USB and Ethernet, MODBus discrete I/O and A to D and D to A, panel PC's and embedded computing systems.
We supply a wide range of embedded computers from the very rugged, conductively cooled embedded computing systems through to low cost high volume embedded computer on a board products. Our suppliers include Compulab, RTD, Sealevel and a number of manufacturers in Asia. The small form factor fit-PC2 and fit-PC2i along with the new fit-PC3 and Intense PC computers from Compulab provide a very small footprint Windows or Linux Computer that can be easily integrated into your application.
Our military interfaces include MIL-STD-1553, NTDS and tactical radio serial interfaces from Data Device Corporation, Sealevel and L3 Communications.
Our industrial interfaces include synchro and resolver, synchronous and asynchronous serial, discrete and Analogue I/O. We are an extensive supplier of MODBUS over serial, USB and TCP.
Panel PC's and Touch Screens
We have a number of suppliers from the US and Asia such as Sealevel and Touch Screen from Korea who provide us a with wide range of both display technologies with built in touch screens and through to Panel PC's. One of the features of a number of our products is that we can brand them in small quantities so that they have your identification - that is your brand name - so they fit into your wider product grouping. That is, as far as your customer is concerned it is your product.
The largest segment of our business is the supply of custom built hardware and software to our customers. Often this utilizes some part or system from one of our suppliers such as the MIL-STD-1553 Bus controller that is used on the Australian Customs aircraft. Here we developed a PC/104 DO160 aircraft power supply and then used products from RTD and DDC for the other components and wrote the embedded software for this project. Typically we develop both hardware and software/firmware for every project. Some of these projects are for military customers such as the Mk-13 Guided Missile Launcher Simulator that is used on the Australian Naval FFG's, however many are for use in vehicles (such as a miniaturized GPS tracking system, or an engine management system that is packaged into an explosion proof case for coal mining, but still has a touch screen designed by us for the user interface that works through the 10mm clear lens without obscuring the display). We pride ourselves on being able to work with you and assisting you in the development of your product for your market. Talk to us on how we can help you ! It may be as simple as supplying you the hardware...but it could be a whole lot more as well.
From the strange to the unusual and everything in between
Not everything we supply is listed here, we have a wide range of products from our various suppliers, such as Solid State Power Controllers through to Underwater Telephones. From software used in PLC's for water treatment, through to our own Scan-X product that provides simple process control functionality. One of the most unusual is a tenderness tester for meat that looks rather like a space aged gun. So just because it is not specifically mentioned doesn't mean we cannot supply it...or build it...so give us a go. If we don't have it but know of someone else who can supply it, we will tell you. If we don't know then we will tell you that also. If you want us to find it then tell us. If you want us to build it then tell us that also. So Email or call us...if you don't ask you will never know ...and worse we will not know that you want it either !
.....help is here ..... just contact us and we will do our best to help you
We have a monthly newsletter that provides info on new products companies we represent and the new designs we are working on, sign up for it now by completeing a newsletter request to be added to our mailing list. You can always opt out at any time.